- Product & Shipping Info
- Reviews (0)
CoccaC (Extracted from Turmeric)
Frontier CoccaC (Extracted from Turmeric), Turmeric is derived from the rhizomes of the plant Curcuma longa, a member of the ginger family. It is responsible for the yellow color of Indian curry. Curcumin, which has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, is the most constituent of turmeric.
Package Details: 500mg X 60 Caps
01. Features & Benefits:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Turmeric as well as curcumin are natural anti-inflammatory agents. Curcumin’s anti-inlammatory property helps curb the production of inflammatory cytokines in osteoarthritis, suppresses the metabolic activity of chondrocytes (bone cells) and prevents degradation of cartilage. In a research study, it was found out that curcumin helps stops the formation of certain enzymes, which lead to the inflammation of joints.
Slow down the process of degeneration of Joints
Post the attack on the tissue in an immune system, the tissues get inflamed. And they start degenerating due to the death of the cells in that area. Consumption of curcumin helps arrest this process of degeneration of the arthritic bones, joints and tissues.
Prevents from damage due to inflamed cells
Curcumin helps prevent the division of cells that has undergone a lot of damage. This prevents the damage from being passed down to new cells.
Protects Joints and Immune System
Curcuminoids in turmeric have a protective effect on the joints and immune system. They will prevent the tissues from releasing inflammatory molecules. They also prevent them from getting noticed by the immune system. As a result, they prevent the onset of rheumatoid arthritis right from the beginning.
02. Recommended for:
- Anyone who constantly suffers from fever, mouth ulcers & throat infection
- Individuals who suffer from mild or severe inflammation due to osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis.
- Individuals who wish to prevent from body inflammation, e.g. fever, sore throat, especially after taking deep fried or spicy food.
03. Recommended Usage:
Take 2 Capsules per day. To be taken at any time of the day, with or without food.
Not recommended for individual who has allergy towards curcumin.
04. Anti-inflammatory eating:
Ginger Turmeric Chicken
Minced Ginger root 1 tablespoon
CoccaC Powder 4 to 6 capsules
Raw Honey 2 tablespoon
Black Pepper 1/2 tablespoon
Sea Salt 1/4 tablespoon
Chicken Breast 750gram
- In a small bowl, whisk together the minced ginger root, CoccaC powder, raw honey, black pepper and sea salt.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl and place the chicken breast inside.
- Marinate and wait 20 minutes.
- Heat about 2 inches of oil in a deep fryer. Add chicken breast and fry until golden brown or crispy on the outside, turning occasionally to cook brown on all sides.
- Drain the chicken on paper towels and serve hot with steamed rice.
- Guaranteed 100% authentic products
- Orders are processed within 1-3 business days
- 14 days full return and exchange policy
- Free shipping with purchase above RM500 within Malaysia